The home occupies two floors which can be accessed by staircases and lifts.
There are 62 bedrooms – all bedrooms can be personalised to individual style.
There are single and single en-suite on each floor and two double en-suite rooms on each floor.
All rooms have a television provided.
The Clayton Wing has 4 single en-suite rooms named after John Clayton the company gardener for many years. He set a very high standard of garden maintenance and planted many of the garden’s beautiful features. His memory is very dear to our owners, the Robinson family.
Call us to arrange a visit to view our home on 01949 850233
Lounges, ground floor
- Inglenook Lounge
- Conservatory style garden room
- Clayton wing lounge – has an extra large TV screen for showing films of interest to our residents. There are also tea and coffee making facilities for entertaining relatives and friends
- Two dining rooms one on each floor
- Daily menu choices available and cooked by our resident chefs
- We have our own butchery unit. Our proprietor Mr Robinson was a master butcher – he makes our own delicious sausages and hams
- Fresh fruit and vegetables are always served
- Personal likes and dislikes are catered for